The Classic 4105 is a smoother riding 105” wheelbase model with a little extra room to carry gear. The Classic 4105’s spacious cockpit is 39 ½” high & 51½” wide, to accommodate 4 passengers & their essentials. If you need more headroom it can be ordered 3" taller for no additional charge, giving you a total height of 42 ½” ". For cage heights above 42 ½”, please call for pricing.
The Classic 4105 comes with:
- "X" Bracing in upper cage
- 2 formed gussets for the upper cage
- Solid Rear Transmount
- Frame Horn Supports
- 2 seat back braces
- 1 rear seat support
- Shift box w/shift tube hanger
- 8 front-end clamps w/bolts & nylock nuts
- 2 floor gussets
- Bracket for self-aligning steering bearing
- Brackets for master cylinder & pedal assembly
- 24 universal tabs (can be used to mount seats, seat belts, gas tank, lights, etc.)
Classic 4105 - Top & Bottom Tacked Kit - P/N C058-BB426
Classic 4105 - Side by Side Tacked Kit - P/N C058-BB427
Classic 4105 - Fully Welded without Torsion - P/N C058-BB428
Classic 4105 - Fully Welded with Torsion - P/N C058-BB429
*Click part # for pricing.
Acme Car Company offers everything you need to build a complete buggy. Check our store to view available choices.